- Dues: due to the current circumstances, there are no fees for the semester!
- Participation points - 6 total
- Attend a minimum of 3 out of 6 general meetings
- Volunteer at a minimum of one volunteer event
- Participate in a minimum of one fundraising event
- Attend one NAMI-UW social
Ways to be Involved!
- General Meetings-Bi-weekly, Wednesday nights 7pm at Union South
- Volunteer Opportunities- Throughout the semester, we have multiple opportunities for members including with the Porchlight Homeless shelter, hospital volunteering, blood drives, and more!
- Socials-Get to know other members at one of our fun socials! These include movie nights, trivia, an annual stress relief event, and dogs on call.
- Fundraising Opportunities- Each semester, we have multiple fundraisers you can be part of including charity walks, restaurant fundraisers, and more!